Wednesday 21 September 2016

The Art of Saying NO.


First, let me say I am a strong, independent black woman. I’m just extremely squeamish about the N-word. AKA “no”. Relax, I’m only racist against whites. I would never say nigger it’s so low-class. One of the characteristics of the modern feminist women is strength, and if I’m being honest I’ve lost my understanding of that word. “No” supposedly means strength. I’ve always viewed selflessness as a sign of strength, but the modern western world has been plagued by a sense of individualism ever since that cunt Adam Smith laissez-faired his way up to the 1%.

Second, we are born alone then we stand alone and eventually, die alone. Yet, we all try to pretend for a brief moment in our punchy little lives that we can live happy and fruitful lives with one other person for the rest of our lives. Cue “dating”. Which is really a battle royal of the sexes drawing blood and seamen. All relationships have this power dynamic, there’s always the one who’s picked out the carpet colour of the love shack. I’d like to think I, naturally, have the higher ground because to be really honest with you I have a perfect face and a supple young bod, I’m just F to the A to the B.

After some prodding, I hilariously went out with a guy who was 9 years older than me, which in hindsight might have been A FUCKING HUGE FUCKING RED FUCKING FLAG. I was not interested from the beginning, one because I’m incapable of finding humans attractive and two some other sappy reasons that I’m too embarrassed to admit. The guy however, is the epitome of “dense white male” so of course I had to give it a shot if only for the good of the blog.

Long story short, I might have a new stalker.

I was pretty clear, I think, from the beginning. But I assume it must be all that white male ego, that get's in the way of basic comprehension skills. And, yes, I'm fully aware I will die alone. 


Now, leave me alone before it gets ugly.


I’m not particular proud, it was only funny in the moment…okay it’s still pretty funny. My bluntness (**see psychopathy) is only funny to me because I have no sense of social decorum or consequence. I mean sure, this guy could easily come and murder me but whatever #yoloswagyyaaaasssssssslaybeybey.

Will I say the N-word more in the future? Probably not, but I hadn’t posted anything that made sense in a long time so I thought I’d give sober blogging a shot. If you want my two-cents, though I hate dating, you as a normie should not give up. You can’t make meaningful connections over coffee or playing billiards; if it doesn’t click right away you’re probably just settling. And if you get married in 2016 onwards, I think it's rational to expect a divorce. But there's a reason we all keep trying, I just don't have the answer. On that note, have a fun rest of your life because I sure won’t.


-ATG

No comments:

Post a Comment