Sunday 12 June 2016

Teenage Girl's Diary: MOM, STOP!

Dearest Assholes,

In an effort to keep this virtually barren blog alive on Blogger I will submit more personal, less poltical opinions and stories on this blog. They will not be posted on the Disqus Channel. IDK who I'm talking to? Me? I'm talking to me.

So here we goooooooo...WOOT!

Yesterday, my own mother was being a total jew and tried to set me up with my little brother's soccer coach. It was hilariously awk as 10 other white as-all-hell soccer moms and dads looked on.  Besides the whole 'sleeping with teach' aspect it made me think about the proverbial ~ticking biological clock~. It's still so strange to me that parents who encourage you to achieve great things, cure cancer and shit can still turn around and reduce to nothing more than a nice futon to be bartered off to the highest bidder.

Anyways the guy was a civil engineer and will probably make enough one day to buy my webcam services, if he wants. Other than that, his talk of soil compaction dried up my cunt faster than his 5'5 stature. *shrugs*

It got me thinking that if we'll ever progress (together as humans) to stop being reduced to our biology. If one day ATG in a mini-skirt will be seen the same way as ATG in a suit, or if we'll learn to place more value in companionship versus sexual or martial relationships.Why isn't all this sewage water of love, romance and sex just not draining away? It's boring, and I'm tired of seeing hundreds and thousands of articles in my feed about the same thing. We're all just trying to understand each other, but what if we stopped?

Really I blame the LGBTQ community, I'm happy they have their rights. But their rights movement has subjected straight people to analyze their own interpersonal relationships. Guys stop! It's created a saturation of mushy and sometimes vindictive (see Roosh V) internet gendered, love-lorn bullshit.

There was another shooting at a gay bar this morning. Crusader of allah fuggin duh. We still care so much about who's dick is going where and what shape to shave our vagina hair into, in order to appease the dude who will leave us for an Asian massage parlour assistant.

I dunno about y'all but I'm ready for a Jude Law robot/cyborg-gigolos to please me nightly, but only as friends.


Love,
ATG



No comments:

Post a Comment